I'm getting more chicks today!!!

Discussion in 'Raising Baby Chicks' started by gumpsgirl, Apr 23, 2008.

1. gumpsgirl

gumpsgirl Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Mar 25, 2008
    Virginia
    I CAN'T wait!!! [​IMG] I am just waiting for my phone call from the farm supply store so I can go and pick them up! [​IMG] I will post pictures as soon as I get them settled in! [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 23, 2008
  2. Acre of Blessings

Acre of Blessings Canning/Sewing Addict

Apr 3, 2008
    Axton, VA
    YOur gonna love them Stace, they are so cute. I hope I'll be getting my last 4 too. Have you decided on just 15 or are you going for 20?, you know, since you have to get rid of so many Roos from your last bunch. And Bar b Que is doing fine right now, Yep, that's his name. Don't worry I'M not gonna....well....you know bar b que him. [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2008
  3. thechickenchick

thechickenchick Born city, Living country

Mar 8, 2008
    Eaton, Colorado
    More babies!! How exciting!! We are going to the "big" city on friday and I am just praying they still have some chicks. I just want a few as I am expecting 8 from My Pet Chicken next tuesday or wed. Hubby says as long as I dont over crowd the coop its fine!(we have 11) He mumbed something about not building an addition!![​IMG]

4. gritsar

gritsar Cows, Chooks & Impys - OH MY!

Nov 9, 2007
    SW Arkansas
    Happy for you. If I told my SO we were getting more chicks, I'm afraid we'd have to enlarge the coop. Not for the chicks, but for me since that's where he'd send me to live. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by