im getting rid of 2 muscovies

birdboy508

Songster
8 Years
Jul 21, 2011
east taunton
im getting rid of 2 muscovies and i dont know who im going to sell them to and the people i sell them to might want to eat them so what should i do.
sad.png

Try the Buy/sell auction forum on these boards. Folks at BYC are usually good homes for them, as they tend to be people who care enough to educate themselves. You can also sell on craigslist, if you're careful. Be sure to state in your ad that you are going to sell them to a good home only. Then insist that the prospects tell you a little about the home your pets will go to before you set up a time to meet with them. I've had very good success with this method.

smile.png
birdboy, if that doesn't work out, I just posted some tips in the forum for finding good homes on Craigslist. It's a question I've seen before, so I hope it will help. Just check the main duck forum page--it's still near the top, called "Curiosity Cat's 10 steps etc." (Sorry, trying to get kids to bed... will update with link shortly if I remember)

Quote:
I've been looking EVERYWHERE for 2 muscovies in my area! I'm in Indiana. Probably not a good idea to ship? I'm wanting a pair. And not to eat. We'd like to get eggs for my allergic to everything son. :eek:)
Kristy

Per your request, here are a couple links.

Craigslist. It's free to post ads, and I've had good success with it.
Tips for selling success. This is my recent post (referenced above) with tips on selling quickly and well.

Also, go to the Index above and scroll down to the bottom to the Buy/Sell/Auction section of this website and post an ad there.

Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom