I'm getting some new babies today!!

Discussion in 'Raising Baby Chicks' started by WVChickenFarmer, May 13, 2011.

1. WVChickenFarmer

WVChickenFarmer Chillin' With My Peeps

May 6, 2011
    Union, WV
    I just have to say I love my husband so much. He has really been on board with me having my chickens. He is going to pick me up 10 more babies today. [​IMG]

I'm not sure what breed/s they are going be yet. But I know that I am so excited and can't wait to see them! I feel like a kid of Christmas morning waiting for her gifts. lol
    I know getting chicks are different but I'm just so happy and wanted to share. [​IMG]

I will try to get a picture of them this evening after I get them and maybe you all can help me figure out what they are.

2. earnhardtlvr

earnhardtlvr Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 25, 2011
    Hagerstown, MD
    [​IMG] More fuzzybutts!! [​IMG] Pics, pics, pics!! [​IMG]

3. lizage

lizage Chillin' With My Peeps

May 13, 2011
    I'm excited for you! Yay for husbands that love us so much!! [​IMG]

4. Kitt

Kitt Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 1, 2011
    Texas
    It's always a good day when more fuzzies are coming. Can't wait to see pics!! Congrats!!!!!

5. WVChickenFarmer

May 6, 2011
    Union, WV
    Thanks!! I will be sure to post pics! I take too many some times I think. ha...ha!!

My dad is also getting 10 chicks today too. lol I think he is just about crazy about chickens as I am![​IMG]

6. boxedcow

boxedcow Out Of The Brooder

Aww congratulations! As for taking too many pics, I don't think that is possible especially with how fast they grow. I am planning on making a scrapbook [​IMG]

7. WVChickenFarmer

May 6, 2011
    Union, WV
    oh, I know sometimes there can not be to many pics. I am the same way with my kids and my other pets. lol

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by