im getting the itch LOL

Loretta212

Songster
8 Years
Sep 27, 2011
Meriden ct
so i just had my new baby (he is 3 weeks old now!) and i can tell im starting to feel better i am already looking at hatchling eggs!!! LOL i need to wait just a little longer ............

It sounds like you mean new infant human?

Congratulations!

Everyone has to pick their own pace for things...if you're feeling like more new babies are the way to go, go for it! But really listen to your other half and try and maybe think about what you are both prioritizing?

I know I ALWAYS think new chicken babies are a good idea...but I try to consider, ask and LISTEN to my other half when it comes to my bird fetish.

BUT....Congrats on the new addition to your family! How many do you have now?

i have a 2yr old boy and a 3 week old boy im going to wait till spring to hatch chickies aqain but have to stop looking at eggs for sale LOL

It is just so darned hard to resist!!! I've got one batch under my hen Dinka right now...I thought that would passify me for a minute. Those are about to hatch now, and I'm already plotting for more! I go to pick up a blue Showgirl roo on friday and hopefully some eggs from a different guy up north! I told myself "no more shipped eggs this winter". But I figure if I can pick them up, then I know they won't end up frozen in a truck somewhere.

Your self control is better than mine if you are waiting til spring!! That Hamburg is just HANDSOME! Have you had much luck with EBay stuff? Just curious.

Quote:
i have ordered eggs from e bay twice. they both showed up in great shape and i had a lot of fertilized eggs. everything was going great the night they started hatching this oct we had a huge snow storm we lost power in the middle of the night and i lost all my chicks
sad.png
so thats just one more reason i am waiting till spring

Back
Top Bottom