I'm going nuts.................................

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by Acre of Blessings, May 28, 2008.

1. Acre of Blessings

Acre of Blessings Canning/Sewing Addict

Apr 3, 2008
    Axton, VA
    I ordered 13 eggs from a member here on BYC and they are suppose to be here today. They were shipped UPS and they are not here yet. [​IMG] It is 6:10 here and UPS always gets this area last, it seems like. [​IMG] Well the reason I am going nuts is because we are leaving for church in 20 minutes and I don't want them to be outside beings it is damp. [​IMG]

What do I do besides pray that they show up before I leave? Will they be O.K. outside in the damp air? [​IMG] again. I like being able to shout without making noise.

2. coffeemama

coffeemama Barista Queen

Mar 5, 2008
    Oregono
    Well if your still there-put a note on the door that says to cover the box, or tell them to put it somewhere that is dry.

3. Acre of Blessings

Acre of Blessings Canning/Sewing Addict

Apr 3, 2008
    Axton, VA
    Come to find out it is USPS, and it says they left Roanoke VA. today but they never got here. I am just wondering if they are sitting at the post office. [​IMG] They should have been here today. I have to pick up guinea babies tomorrow, Lord willing, I don't have a cell phone so that means I have to take a trip to the PO b/c they probably won't even call. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by