1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Im gonna b a chickygram ! Silkie hatching her first clutch !

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by tjabbie, Oct 20, 2015.

1. tjabbie

tjabbie Out Of The Brooder

Apr 13, 2015
    Im so egggcited ! Shes been on 11 eggs hers and her sisters that she stole....today is day 21 and she let me peek under her wing a few minutes ago. I hear PEEPING ! Didnt see the baby (babies).... I didnt candle them just let nature take its course and prayed for a positive outcome..shes been wonderful. So far so good...cant wait to see how many make it...wish us luck !

2. nchls school

nchls school Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 22, 2015
    Silkies make great moms. I hope you get all 11. I have serama and Japanese bantam eggs hatching this weekend-So silly-I've had thousands of clutches hatch over the last 50 years and I still get excited about a new clutch hatching.

3. tjabbie

Apr 13, 2015
    Oh thank you, i completely agree..the miracle of life is such a beautiful thing. Have a wonderful day and i wish u many new babies this weekend ! Id love to see pics of ur seramas and japanese bantams. I was fortunate with my bantam babies and wound up with pairs of d uccles, silver seabrights and one lil girl that im not sure what she is..

4. nchls school

nchls school Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 22, 2015
    SERAMAS AND SILKIES

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 20, 2015
  5. tjabbie

Apr 13, 2015
    Oh they are BEAUTIFUL !!..

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by