I'm gonna lightly rant right here and it has nothing to do w/ chickens

dangerouschicken

Will Barter For Coffee
12 Years
May 6, 2007
Columbia Gorge, OR
Have you ever posted on a blog only to have them delete your post? That happened to mehere. I knew these guys in Portland years and years ago, and for some reason, whatever I posted was so offensive, they deleted it.

I just talked about heirloom tomatoes. That was the topic!
lol.png

Well, I thought about emailing the guy, but I don't know. I am just shaking my head over it thinking, why?

I mean, I was friends with his brother years and years ago (early 90's?) and we had a falling out, but it was resolved over 10 years ago. I have talked to his brother many times since then.

I don't know, it was really weird. I have this foodie section on my blog and found his during a search. I thought it was a cool blog and fit into some similar things I was talking about, too.

I swear, I just mentioned heirloom tomatoes, varieties I was growing, and also about Tyson foods being caught for antibiotics use (which was also akin to his topic). Does he work for Tyson or something?
lol.png

I deleted someone's reply from my blog once. It was totally unintentional. I meant to hit reply.
idunno.gif
(I did contact her and tell her I made an oops, though! hehe)

Last edited:
Yeah, it's not like it's real hard to notify the person with an "oops" or another post afterwards saying, "oh sorry about that."

I feel really cruddy about it now. It's not like the guy had a lot of regular posters on there, so I thought I was being cool and saying "hey."

Should I email him or something? But then again, what if he hates me and this is his way of telling me so?

idunno.gif

Okay, so I just posted again there with just the word "Why?" but it said now that posts have to meet the approval of the blog administrator.

Did he think I was spamming him or something?
lol.png

I guess I will just have to wait and see what happens, huh?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom