I'm gonna say it..we went to a llama farm O_O

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by girlychick, Aug 3, 2010.

1. girlychick

girlychick Chillin' With My Peeps

Okay this sounds so weird I'm sure but today my mom took me to the llama farm [​IMG]
    I got this strange obsession with llama's on(yeah I remember the exact date) 12-26-09 [​IMG] My friend on a forum I used to go to got me into them. She had a bunch of peoples obsessed with llamas so I asked her, why llama's? She told me the whole story and stuff and we started a crazy llama convo kinda like a role play but with two people. eventually I got more obsessed then her, I actually have llama posters [​IMG] .
    Okay enough background here are some pictures of the llama farm thank God they didn't have alpaca's, alpaca's are evil llama impersonators [​IMG]
    Okay pictures [​IMG] I also found some horses so there is also pictures of them. I gave a link to a little slide show because it would take a while to upload them all check it out on the link bellow [​IMG]

http://img690.imageshack.us/slideshow/webplayer.php?id=horesl001.jpg

We also went to this great restaurant They had really good sandwiches and OMGSH there potato salad was soooooo good!!! Okay everything there was good! I had an awesome day, please leave your comments!

Laters

2. sfw2

sfw2 Global Menace

Cool! Although I have to, respectfully, disagree with you about the alpacas. They are ADORABLE!

3. girlychick

Quote:No No alpaca's are evil evil canivil!

4. Leia's Chickens

Leia's Chickens A Sunkissed Delight

Jun 20, 2010
    Oklahoma!
    I live buy a llama and camel farm, they sell the llamas. [​IMG]

5. ivy bemmie bessie

ivy bemmie bessie Out Of The Brooder

Aug 4, 2010
    I LOVE llamas too! I also have llama posters! But I absolutley love alpacas too. [​IMG]

6. Whispering Winds

Whispering Winds Chillin' With My Peeps

Alpacas all the way! I have 9 with 2 pregnant!!

7. The Wolf Queen

The Wolf Queen Chillin' With My Peeps

May 2, 2009
    Albuquerque, NM
    Hey I think ive been there! Isnt that by a barn in Corrales that has a lot of english shows?

8. girlychick

Quote:Yeah it is!
    Isn't it amazingly amazing [​IMG]

9. kbhear80

kbhear80 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 18, 2010
    chapman, kansas
    My mom raises llama's and we had an alpaca before as well. I loved the alpaca's very sweet and gentle. Llama's and alpaca's are pack animals so normally if they are raised with allot of human contact and have there herd they are all great animals. Shaving the fiber is a pain though. But watching people spin is great and the alpaca's fiber is so soft i love it when they make socks ans things out of it.

10. justbugged

justbugged Head of the Night Crew for WA State

Jan 27, 2009
    Enumclaw
    I miss my llamas. Of all the animals that I can't have at the moment. I miss the llamas the most. I love llama kisses.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by