I'm having complications with the Baby.* UPDATE*Remember me?!

hollymh

*A Scrambled Egg*
15 Years
Feb 8, 2009
Texas
I'M ONE!!! I still feel very proud to be a part of the byc community and still thank everyone for all the prayers that got us here! So here's 2011 bump, my little miracle baby all grown up, I never imagined we would be here and I thank God everyday for this boy!!!
22622_226385_2063986358318_1204528289_2543412_767850_n.jpg

I just wanted to update everyone on the baby, I know it's really really really late, but life's busy now! Thank you for all the prayers and well wishes, I have a handsome healthy baby boy, he was born on his daddy's birthday, May 18th extactly two hours to the mintue of his daddy's birth, pretty amazing. He's so wonderful. Thank you again! Sorry for bringing up such an old post I just wanted everyone who prayed for me to be able to see the wonderful outcome
smile.png

22622_christian_022.jpg

22622_christian_281eee.jpg

22622_christian_493.jpg

I got to see the baby today on the ultrasound and my hcg levels are all fine but I’m bleeding heavily and clotting…Again. This marks my 6th pregnancy, 5th loss. I’m so sick of this, please pray for me and my little bean, please pray that my little bean sticks and is healthy and this just a fluke. Please
hit.gif

Hello all and thank you for you thoughts and prayers, I woke this morning and had breakfest, the bleeding is tapering off as is the cramping. I'm still praying and hoping for a blessed outcome, thank you again for all your thoughts and prayers, I go see the docotr again on Monday.

9/23 Well things are still looking okay but I have started bleeding again. I go into the doctor first thing tommorow morning... Hoping all is well and the little blueberry is okay. I will be having another ultrasound so I may actually get pics this time now that the baby is bigger. Prayers please and thank you

01/10 HI ALL! I'm still here, I have been MIA busy with the holidays but I wanted to update and let everyone know that we are doing wonderfully baby Christian and I are both growing like weeds thanks to everyone's prayers! God Bless you all, we have made it so far(more than half-way there!!!) and are so thankful for that
smile.png

22622_baby_001eee.jpg

22622_pics_002.jpg

Last edited:
My prayers are with you. I pray for healing, and a successful and healthy pregnancy.

hugs.gif
hugs.gif
fl.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
Saying prayers that your lil bean sticks. Have your docs ever had you on progesterone? Sometimes that helps them stick a little better. Try not to worry, your levels are still up. I went through this is April, I know how hard it is. Rest as much as you can and try and stay strong.
hugs.gif
hugs.gif

Have you called your doctor yet?? How far along are you? I had this when I was almost 3 months along. They never found out what caused the bleeding, but he is now a healthy, happy 10 year old! Sending good vibes your way!
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif

Please keep us posted,

Shelly

I understand your struggle .. I had many pgs before the birth of my first .. and then my second daughter..

Praying for peace and the joy of this miracle in your life ..

hugs.gif

I'm praying for you and your little biscuit!

This happened with me and I lost a little one Valentine's Day, '97- went to ER and had it all confirmed. Two weeks later HCG levels were stillup, so we scheduled a D&C- but I wanted to know what everything looked like prior to the procedure- and there was Lydia (along with an empty amniotic sac) hanging around! I was on bedrest the whole pregnancy and kept having moments we thought we'd lose her, but she stayed with us.

I'm praying you have a baby that stick with you through it all!

Back
Top Bottom