1. Come check out hundreds of awesome coop pages (and a few that need suggestions) in our 2018 Coop Rating Project!

i'm having Kathy's baby!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by evonne, Oct 30, 2009.

1. evonne

evonne Songster

Oct 5, 2009
    Las Vegas
    rofl... about to set 12 silky eggs from Kathyinmo in the bator......

i'll be adding some on the 5th of my own eggs to join in the thanksgiving hatch party, but i thought i'd start this so i can post progress of kathy's eggs.. and because i like to BS and that way it doesn't bother anyone who's reading other threads... lol...

feel free to take a seat, pass around some treats and BS... and keep us updated on your hatches no matter when they're due.....

i'm crossing my fingers with htese eggs... my second hatch, my first with shipped eggs... i looked at them on the cendeler, but i couldn't find a definate aircell on them... some of them i could find a distictive yolk, i guess we'll jsut wait and see... my last set i could see definite veining on day 4, so i think i'll candle again at day 4 this time and day 6 and then 10 and tehn ditch the quitters.. which will be 0... i need to post that notice in the bator now..

"there will be no quitting in thei bator by order of Mom"

lol...

let the baby shower commence....

2. mayapooh

mayapooh Songster

Sep 21, 2008
    Kern River Valley, CA
    Yay silkie babies! [​IMG]

3. austinhart123

austinhart123 Songster

Mar 12, 2008
    Los Angeles CA
    Last edited: Oct 30, 2009
  4. keithallen1965

keithallen1965 Songster

Aug 17, 2009
    conroe
  5. kathyinmo

kathyinmo Nothing In Moderation

Oh yeah, another party goin' on I see! YeeHaw, babies in the makin'! I can hardly wait to hear the progress. I hope all goes well!
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

6. neferset

neferset Songster

Aug 23, 2009
    Western North Carolina
    You win the award for the best thread title in the history of the history. [​IMG]

I was just bad. I bought some eggs. I figure, I have to run the incubator for the Thanksgiving ducks, right?

7. evonne

evonne Songster

Oct 5, 2009
    Las Vegas
    WooT!!!!!! party is kickin off to a good start... we need lots of pics..

oohh for those that don't know... look at the bar at the top....
    see where it says uploads?? lets you upload directly here.. there's a space limit, but don't have to worry about another hosting place.... and it even resizes for forums and gives you a thumb size link too.. it's awsome.. granted, it also uses a lot og BYC's space i'm sure... maybe i'll start using my other host so i don't use up so much of BYC's space.. lol... but it's soo easy to put pics in your post from that uploads thing...

anyway.... YaY!!!!!

8. evonne

evonne Songster

Oct 5, 2009
    Las Vegas
    oohh nef... yes... you have to hatch more ducks.. cause i'm going to need to get some eggs asap so i can try to hatch some girls... i need mallards or roens.... (however that is spelled.. lol...)

and since the bator will be going might as well get your electricity's worth out of it...
    plus the more that's in there the more stable the temp stays right??

9. Suechick

Suechick Songster

Oct 27, 2009
    Carlsbad, CA
    Sounds like fun. I'll be checkin in [​IMG]

10. M To The Maxx

M To The Maxx Baseball+Girls=Life

Jul 24, 2009
    Lutz,FL
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by