I'm hurt :'(

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Chickengal505, Jul 10, 2011.

1. Chickengal505

Chickengal505 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 4, 2010
    Bolivia N.C
    Quote from some guy.... what is wrong with your RETARDED braces, holly?.... [​IMG] My braces have been a sore spot sense I was in sixth grade [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. CluckyJay

CluckyJay Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 23, 2011
    Crossville, Tennessee
    Um, can you say ... "Fist to Face?" [​IMG]

Such a jerk!!!!

3. Godsgrl

Godsgrl Ostrich wrangler

Aug 27, 2007
    at the zoo usually
    Some people are just so inconsiderate, and it seems to me that the adolescent male can be the worst. Know that in your heart, you are beautiful, and you are beautiful to God. Don't let people bring you down, they pick on the slightest flaw to feel better about themselves. Look up the song, "More Beautiful You" by Johnny Diaz, and really listen to the words. You are a beautiful young lady.

4. Squishy

Squishy Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 2, 2011
    Florida
    What's wrong with your braces is that when you have them off... your teeth will be in better shape and more attractive than his neglected mouth [​IMG]
    Which of course, when he's older, he'll have to go out and spend a fortune on to have those veneer/whatever pretend teeth things put in, while yours will already be nice, and real [​IMG]

5. Grand-hen-ma

Grand-hen-ma Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 25, 2010
    Hudson Florida
    He's probably jealous because you can afford to have them and when done your teeth will be awesome and his will look like what he's full of...crap!

6. sumi

sumi Égalité Staff Member

Jun 28, 2011
    Rep of Ireland
    People with low self esteems like to drag others down to their level. Just ignore him and others who say hurtful things to you. O.K.? I was bullied all through my school years and when I finally stopped to think about it I realised something: It's not me who has a problem, it's them! [​IMG]

7. KristyHall

KristyHall Overrun With Chickens

Jan 27, 2011
    North Alabama
    [​IMG]

oh hun! It sucks when you have to deal

8. sourland

sourland Broody Magician Premium Member

May 3, 2009
    New Jersey
    When your braces are gone, and your teeth are beautiful, he will still be stupid. Tell him Sourland Georg told you that. He's just a jerk and your braces are only temporary. My daughter went through all of that stuff and it was well worth it.

9. Lothiriel

Lothiriel Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Aug 30, 2007
    New York State
    My Coop
    I'm sorry... [​IMG] But like sourland said, when the braces are gone, your teeth will be beautiful. Do look up the song Godsgrl mentioned... [​IMG]

10. welsummerchicks

welsummerchicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 26, 2010
    What's wrong with your braces is nothing.

What's wrong with him? Well, for starters he's a rude, unfeeling person - and ignorant.

I don't know what the best thing is to do about guys like that. When I was young, I tended to just throw back a joke. If you show that it upsets you, I think the general effect is that they tease you more.

'What's wrong with your braces - they're so retarded?'

'What's wrong with your brain? It sounds like the one Marty Feldman got in 'Young Frankenstein - you know - 'Ab-Normal''.

Braces aren't just cosmetic.

They space your teeth properly, and will save you an awful lot of pain, costly dental work and expense in oh, about 40 years. Ask me how I know.

Oh, excuse me, I have to go and make ANOTHER dental appointment to have one crowded wisdom tooth pulled(should have come out when I was just a couple years older than you), and another one for the implant for the one that aLREADY was pulled(ALSO crowded, should have had braces), AND then I'll have to have my root canal and crown checked to be sure the crown is secure (ALSO crowded and should have had braces) - TOTAL COST - OH ABOUT TEN THOUSAND DOLLARS, lots of pain and suffering, missed days at work, behind in my project, vacation days used up that I would LIKED to have had to ENJOY myself..........

SO YEAH. There is NOTHING wrong with your braces!!!!!!!!

Last edited: Jul 10, 2011

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by