1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Im in Connecticut!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by momtothegirls, Jul 8, 2015.

1. Hi Everyone!!!

I am in fairfield county, CT - This is a great site with lots of very helpful people!!!

We just got our girls - and one died in transit - :(

I am looking for Light brown leghorn female chicks. I know I can order but there is a minimum and if I could get one or two that would be preferable. Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks so much for all of your help!

2. tdepointe

tdepointe Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 17, 2015
    Brooklyn, Connecticut
    If you are still looking for light brown leghorn chicks I think Brooklyn Farm and Pet may still stock then I am not sure what they have now they are winding down on their stock.

Brooklyn Farm & Pet
    245 Providence Rd
    Brooklyn, Connecticut
    (860) 774-7387

Mon-Sat:
    9:00 am-6:00 pm
    Sun:
    10:00 am-5:00 pm

3. barkersbirds

barkersbirds Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 2, 2013
    Massachusetts
    Does anyone know where I can get some young ducklings asap? I have a day-old Mallard single hatchling that needs some company desperately. Willing to consider other breeds and will drive to pick up most anywhere in New England. Please let me know if you know of any options.

Thanks!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by