1. There is currently a quarantine in place in the area surrounding and containing the Southern California counties of Los Angeles County and Riverside County for Virulent Newcastle Disease. The quarantine strictly restricts movements of poultry, eggs, supplies and other items that can spread vND. Please do not list items for sale originating from either county without written permission from the CDFA. Please see here for more details

I'm In need of quail eggs to hatch for opposum rescue or baby quail or full sized babies need eggs

Discussion in 'Other Poultry - Birds & Hatching Eggs' started by cooleo, Apr 4, 2018.

1. cooleo

cooleo Chirping

Jul 20, 2016
    I am a chicken farmer myself don't care for oposums killing my chickens or stealing my eggs I killed a opposum that was in my coyote trap and that's when I got involved in the opposum rescue when I found she had 7 babies the rescue is now raising the babies and will relocate for me a ways away from my farm when full grown I feel terrible about it so I have offered to raise quail for them the babies have to have quail eggs so I want to pay it forward and provide them with as many quail eggs as I can so if anyone has quail hatching eggs or small quail or full size please let me know thank you

Cyprus likes this.
  2. rayki

rayki In the Brooder

Mar 22, 2015
    Our quail will begin laying here next week as long as the cold stays away.

3. cooleo

cooleo Chirping

Jul 20, 2016
    Yes please let me know

4. rayki

rayki In the Brooder

Mar 22, 2015
    I sure will :)

5. cooleo

cooleo Chirping

Jul 20, 2016
    Thanks