1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Im in Tacoma looking for pure breed Ameriaucanas

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by Papillonlady, Oct 5, 2013.

1. Papillonlady

Papillonlady Out Of The Brooder

Jun 3, 2013
    Tacoma Washington
    My Coop
    Hi [​IMG] I am looking for a Standard sized SILVER americana or Ameriaucanas not too sure of the spelling.
    [​IMG]

(I have included a picture of what she would look like above) I have a small backyard flock and I would love to have 1 or 2 of these to add to my flock. If I can't find silver I would also like the wheaten or blue.
    I want them as pet/egg production for my family NOT for breeding.
    [​IMG]

If anyone knows anyone who shows these, have 4-H with them or breed them and you have extra hens, pullets that didn't quite make the cut I will take her!! I will give her a good home with other very tame chickens and my chickens get good food and free range in my back yard all day. :) [​IMG]

I'll do chicks in a few months too if you plan on hatching some out in Jan or Feb.

I also am looking for Standard sized speckled Sussex, blue double laced or silver double Barnevelders. Im not really interested in bantams I need Standard sized for egg production.

I live in Tacoma Washington I dont really wanna travel more that a hour or two for them.
    Thanks!! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by