I'm in West Jordn

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by herbmom, Mar 25, 2017.

1. herbmom

herbmom Out Of The Brooder

May 15, 2011
    Utah
    I'm in West Jordan and haven't been on here for years. I'm lost. I am looking to add 2 Pullets/young hens to my flock and was wondering if anyone knew of anyone selling chickens in the area. We don't want to do chicks this time around. I don't know where I should be posting this. I've tried facebook and looked on KSL.

Thank you for any help or direction. I feel totally lost right now.

2. cavemanrich

cavemanrich Overrun With Chickens

Apr 6, 2014
    Melrose Park Illinois
    Can you get to Israel, I'm sure you can get some at the markets. Not sure if border crossing declarations apply to live chickens.[​IMG]

3. herbmom

May 15, 2011
    Utah
    I'm confused. I'm in West Jordan Utah. Why would I go to Isreal for chickens? There has got to be someone local that sells them.

4. Pork Pie Ken

Pork Pie Ken Monkey Business Premium Member

Jan 30, 2015
    Africa - near the equator
    Jordan is a country - hence the confusion. Maybe put your location under your avatar, as it will help not only in this case, but for any future questions that you may have.

5. herbmom

May 15, 2011
    Utah
    How do I do that? When I joined there used to be a place to chat with others in your area but I can't find that on here.

6. Pork Pie Ken

Pork Pie Ken Monkey Business Premium Member

Jan 30, 2015
    Africa - near the equator
    1 person likes this.
  7. cavemanrich

Apr 6, 2014
    Melrose Park Illinois
    Sorry for the confusion. CTKen did give you good advice about posting your location. There is a Jordan city in so many states. (common name) I used to visit some peeps in Jordan Minnesota. I also communicated with peeps in the Middle East here on BYC. Specifically Israel, Jordan and Lebanon. BTW. Indiana has both Jordan and Lebanon.

8. herbmom

May 15, 2011
    Utah
    I didn't realize this group was world wide. I thought it was a US thing. Pretty cool that there are so many from all over. Is there anywhere on this site to find others in your area?

9. cavemanrich

Apr 6, 2014
    Melrose Park Illinois

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by