Im kinda mad about this....

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by SarahFair, May 26, 2010.

1. SarahFair

SarahFair Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 23, 2008
    Monroe, Ga
    Its not so much anger but its more than disappointment, I dont know what you would call it. I see all these girls that are my age with relatively new boyfriends pregnant. They live the party lifestyle, super dramatic, new boyfriends usually every 6 months, some already have kids they pawn off on their parents to party, etc... and they are just 'hehehe! IM PREGNANT!' like its something cute and easy.
    Its not that I am mad at them its that Im upset about the lifestyle they are about to bring that baby into. They dont hardly know the babies father so how to do they know it wont be a broken home from the get go. I understand people get divorced and all (I myself come from a divorced family) but having a baby under these kind of circumstances just isnt right! [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 26, 2010
  2. Godsgrl

Godsgrl Ostrich wrangler

Aug 27, 2007
    at the zoo usually
    It is sad, and my dd frequently talks about the pregnant girls in her high/middle schools. That is a rough road for the girl, and for the child from the get go. I think you've got a good head on your shoulders-keep it up.

3. usschicago1

usschicago1 Suburban Cochins

Aug 11, 2009
    Taunton, MA
    [​IMG] I agree [​IMG]

4. SarahFair

Sep 23, 2008
    Monroe, Ga
    Its scary because it is multiple girls. Im 22 and these girls are anywhere from 21-23ish. I had my frist at 17 and by that time I had been with my SO for 2 years. I had my 2nd at 19 and by that time we had been together 4 years. We are going on 7 years this year and people just make it out like this is the game of Life [​IMG]

I wouldnt recommend doing it either!

5. CityGirlintheCountry

CityGirlintheCountry Green Eggs and Hamlet

Jul 7, 2007
    Middle TN
    I had a really long response written and I deleted it all so as not to start a war. I understand your frustration.

6. lurky

lurky Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 4, 2007
    Western MA
    Quote:LOL...... I agree with what you deleted [​IMG]

7. redhen

redhen Kiss My Grits... Premium Member

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    Quote:LOL...... I agree with what you deleted [​IMG]

Dang..i missed it! But i agreed with it too... [​IMG]

8. I have WHAT in my yard?

I have WHAT in my yard? Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 24, 2008
    Eggberg, PA
    Uggh! They make me SO mad, but somewhere we are giving our young women some wrong message. What is it? Where are they hearing it? Teen pregnancies have been down for years why would they be going up NOW of all times?

9. SarahFair

Sep 23, 2008
    Monroe, Ga
    Well I wanna read what your wrote! [​IMG]

10. redhen

redhen Kiss My Grits... Premium Member

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    I have WHAT in my yard? :

Uggh! They make me SO mad, but somewhere we are giving our young women some wrong message. What is it? Where are they hearing it? Teen pregnancies have been down for years why would they be going up NOW of all times?

Because its "cool" again.... [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by