im looking for blue palm turkeys

My 2011 poults all grown up Sweetgrass Tom from Porterturkeys.com

IMAG0076.jpg

IMAG0075.jpg

oh ok great...im going to buy some...u have any blue palm turkeys? if so i would love to see pics? my husband told me i have to sell my baby turkeys to buy new ones lol...i have royal palms and love them...yours are nice...i cant wait to place my order

oh ok great...im going to buy some...u have any blue palm turkeys? if so i would love to see pics? my husband told me i have to sell my baby turkeys to buy new ones lol...i have royal palms and love them...yours are nice...i cant wait to place my order

Porter's has great birds thanks to him I now have 4 new hens to add to my flocks of Blue Palm and Silver Auburn. I do not sale poults just hatching eggs but you are welcome to go to my website and see some of my Blue Palms. http://eggomyfarm.webs.com/

Here are some Babies I just hatched

this is a newly hatched blue palm

this is a Chocolate and a Blue Palm.

I have a little Blue Palm hen, when I got her I expected a Royal Palm but was very pleased to find that she was a Blue Palm. =3 I bought her from someone at a swap as a poult. She was probably only a week or two old when I got her. I've been debating on ordering from Porter's as well. Looks like they have some beautiful birds.

Back
Top Bottom