I'm looking for PURE White Plymouth Rock hatching eggs. NO mixed!

Smokin Silkies

formerly browneyebuttafly
11 Years
Mar 27, 2009
Western, PA
I'm looking into getting a couple dozen hatching eggs. I want only Pure White Plymouth Rock hatching eggs. I do not want anything that is mixed or could possibly be mixed. Please email me if you can help me out. I really don't want to buy hatchery eggs, would prefer directly from a good breeder...they don't have to be show quality.

Is he the 'hoovers hatchery"? That's the only contact information I see on there. Thanks for the info

No he is the guy that wrote the article that you see on the PDF. If you go to Crohio.com and then to the Plymouth Rock forum you will find information I am sure. I thought I had Robert's email address, but not finding it. If you dont get any help PM me and I will see if I can track it down. There are some very good Rock breeders out there.

Quote:
Darn! We definatley need him for me to get fertile eggs...lol
tongue.png

Quote:
Darn! We definatley need him for me to get fertile eggs...lol
tongue.png

I know, I don't need them for laying so I gotta find a man for them!

I checked out the website and I couldn't find any contact information. It did give me 2 online auction sites for eggs and I clicked the link for the plymouth rocks but I couldn't find anything 'for sale' or contact for info? I'll do some more research later on him and see if I can find a contact email or number. Thanks for helping
smile.png

I can give you a heads up based on my experience looking for good large fowl RIR. I went to that site and then to the RIR forum and asked for someone to sell me some eggs or chicks. I got nothing, then I went on the site and expressed my interest in the breed, asked some questions about who might have some good stock, where I might get good information and went from there.

My advice is to go to the Plymouth rock forum talk about your interest, why you are intersted where you are from and maybe some of your goals with the beed. It is often at that point that you begin to get some responses from some of the good breeders. I will see if I can dredge up Bob's email address and send it to you via PM. He will certainly get back to you.

I assume you are looking for large fowl?

Back
Top Bottom