I'm looking for Turkeys for sale in Ohio,

turkenstein

In the Brooder
7 Years
Apr 15, 2012
Hi every one, I'm looking for a nice set of male and female turkeys. I currently have 3 bourban reds, 1 male and 2 female, looking for another nice set to add to my flock. Broad breasted or any other type. I'm located Covington ,ohio, near dayton Ohio. I will travel a little ways but not over 3-4 hours to pick up. thanks for all and any info. Please email me @ [email protected] or pm me here. My number is 937-473-2059.
Steve & Jennifer

I'm in Hillsbor and bougt 6 at the local feed mill for their cost price. You have Mt Healthy Hatchery too. At hatchery, you must purchase 15 and that is about $80 (no sexing). I bought 15 lemons last year due to their samenila outbreak. I did not purchase from this year over their attitude in correcting my infected birds. They actually stated that they do not wish to have me as a customer for turkeys in the future. That was poor customer service. Before that issue, I bought 100's of chicks from them before with no problems at all.

Kevin

I have some blue slate and jersey buff poults. I live in Norton, Ohio, which is near Akron. I don't know if you wanted adults or poults though.

I don't know if you already got your turkeys, but porterturkeys.com had some nice colors. just a thought. i asked if i could come by to pick up my (small) order and they said sure, just call to make the order and tell them that you were coming by and then call when you get to the gate.

I live in West Lafayette, Indiana. I have young Narraganzetts, originally from Porter Turkeys, I could pick you out what ever you wanted and meet you in Indianapolis or you could come here to see where they come from. (I like to see where my birds are coming from). I have one adult pair for 50. each, or I have this years hatch.

Back
Top Bottom