Im nervous! Some of my babies may be going to a new home today!

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by kari_dawn, Mar 2, 2012.

1. kari_dawn

kari_dawn Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 2, 2009
    North Texas
    I have waaaayyy too many birds right now, so I put my three youngest blrw on craigslist...I got responses immediately from all kinds of people. Today, I am meeting with a couple who want to take all three (yay! I really wanted all of them to go together!), and they sound really nice. They purchased a few more from various places, and like i said, they sound wonderful, but I am always so nervous when I send my babies to a new home!

[​IMG]

2. chicmom

chicmom Dances with Chickens

Feb 24, 2009
    Strasburg Ohio
    Beautiful BLR Wyandotte! I often give or sell hens on CL, and I know how you feel.....I like to change things up sometimes though.

Hugs to you and you're doing the right thing....You don't want crowded hens....It makes them grouchy.

Take care,
    Sharon

3. kari_dawn

kari_dawn Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 2, 2009
    North Texas
    Okay, so I met her, and at first she was only going to take two of them, but her hubby wanted all three, so my three big girls all went to the same home! She seems so nice, and so excited to have them. I told her if she ever needed to re home them to look me up!

4. chicmom

chicmom Dances with Chickens

Feb 24, 2009
    Strasburg Ohio
    Glad everything went well for you! It's always nice if you get a good impression from the buyer.

Happy Friday!
    Sharon

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by