I'm new here. I would like to say hi!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by lundygman, Feb 29, 2008.

1. lundygman

lundygman New Egg

Feb 29, 2008
    Hi, My mom has come to this site for a long time she is Nuggetsowner. I wanted to have my own user so I can ask questions about the new chickens I am going to get. We have 7 hens and 6 cornish cross right now. I really like to help with the chickens. I have learned what they can eat and how to take care of them. We also have 3 dogs.

Last edited: Mar 1, 2008
  2. rooster-red

rooster-red Here comes the Rooster

Jun 10, 2007
    Douglasville GA
    [​IMG]

3. HenHappy

HenHappy Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 16, 2007
    on my way to you....
    Welcome!!! It will be nice to hear about your new chickens!! I say HI right back at ya!!!

4. suenrob

suenrob Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 22, 2008
    Ft. Myers, FL
    Welcome Lundy!!!! Nice to see young ones take an interest in caring for the animals. [​IMG]

5. justusnak

justusnak Flock Mistress

lundygman [​IMG] welcome!!

6. WriterofWords

WriterofWords Has Fainting Chickens

Dec 25, 2007
    Chaparral, New Mexico
    Hi welcome! You're about 5th grade?

7. muddler6

muddler6 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 12, 2007
    Jefferson County, PA
    Welcome!!!!! Hey, I did the same thing I did to get started, you are definately in the right place for info!! If you ever decide to get some Bantam Cochins let me know, I can send you some eggs!! (with your parents permission of course). It is great to see kids getting involved in something like this, it teaches you so much. Good luck, and as I have found, the only dumb question is the one you don't ask. The people here won't give you any bad info!!

Last edited: Mar 1, 2008
  8. countryboy

countryboy Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 31, 2007
    Hi,

9. Scrambled Egg

Scrambled Egg Flock Mistress

Aug 29, 2007
    Fayetteville, NC
    Welcome to BYC...you really need to edit out your age from your post though...all internet people are not fun and friendly...plus it's a BYC rule!! Welcome to the forum!! [​IMG]

10. lundygman

lundygman New Egg

Feb 29, 2008
    Thanks for talking to me. My mom said it is getting late and I have to sign off but I wanted to say thanks for talking to me!! I can't wait to get more chicks!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by