I'm new here

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by carolbiggs1965, Jan 15, 2017.

1. carolbiggs1965

carolbiggs1965 Just Hatched

Jan 15, 2017
    Looking forward to learn all about chickens. I'm starting in the spring.

2. FoodFreedomNow

FoodFreedomNow Chillin' With My Peeps

3. drumstick diva

drumstick diva Still crazy after all these years. Premium Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Out to pasture
    Thank you for joining us at Backyard chickens

4. carolbiggs1965

Jan 15, 2017
    I'm happy I found this sight :)

5. redsoxs

redsoxs Chicken Obsessed

Jul 17, 2011
    North Central Kansas
    Howdy from Kansas, carolbiggs1965, and :welcome! Pleased you joined our community! You've come to the right place to accumulate some poultry knowledge! Best wishes and thanks for joining us! :cd

6. carolbiggs1965

Jan 15, 2017
    Thank you!

7. N F C

N F C doo be doo be doo Premium Member

Dec 12, 2013
    Wyoming
    [​IMG]

It's nice to have you join us! I agree about starting with the Learning Center...lots of good information there to get you on on the right foot. The search box in the upper left corner can come in really handy too if you looking for information on particular topics. If you have questions, always feel free to ask.

8. Teila

Teila Bambrook Bantams Premium Member

G’Day from down under Carol [​IMG] Welcome!

You might want to say hello on your local thread: https://www.backyardchickens.com/f/26/where-am-i-where-are-you ‘Find your State’s thread.

Good luck with your new feathered family when they arrive.

I hope you enjoy being a BYC member. There are lots of friendly and very helpful folks here so not only is it overflowing with useful information it is also a great place to make friends and have some fun. Unlike non chicken loving friends, family and colleagues, BYC’ers never tire of stories or pictures that feature our feathered and non feathered friends [​IMG]

9. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

[​IMG]
    There's a lot of great peeps here! Feel free to ask lots of questions. But most of all, make yourself at home. I'm so glad you decided to join the BYC family. I look forward to seeing you around the run.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by