I'm new!

Sarah ranch

In the Brooder
5 Years
Jul 5, 2014
Finally i join after finding this site very useful ! This will be my second year with being an owner of a few gorgeous girls and a couple handsome boys , however i dont have knowledge in the "breeds" i was recently given 18 chicks by my neighbor who purchased them from a breeder i only know of one breed which is a Rhode Island Red ? I was told a list of breed names for the others but didn't have a notebook to write them all down lol is someone able to help me identify if i post pictures?:)

Welcome to BYC
frow.gif
Glad you joined us! Post pics of your chickens in the What Breed Or Gender is This? forum section, then we can help you ID the breeds. Enjoy the site!

Thank you i will head out to my chicken run and start taking pictures I'm very curious to know :D

Alright i posted a thread on the link you sent me sumi only thing i have to figure out is how to post my pictures on that thread? I made a photo album in my profile though that was the easy part thank you for your help , :)

Hello there and welcome to BYC!

To post pics, while in this reply box click on that little icon that looks like a little scene. (two the the left of the smile face) it says Insert Image. Since you already have an album here on BYC, the pics will come up after you click on the scene. Just check the pics you want to submit, (for multiple pics, click the More button and check each pic.) Then click the submit button and that will load them here. Easy peasy!

The members in the What Breed and Gender section will be able to help you with your birds.

Great to have you aboard and welcome to our flock!

Welcome to BYC, Sarah! This is the place to be when you have questions about chickens. Looking forward to seeing your pictures on What Breed and Gender? section. Good luck with your flock.

Back
Top Bottom