I'm Not New...I'm Old!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by N F C, Nov 1, 2015.

1. N F C

N F C dem crazy bones Premium Member

Dec 12, 2013
    Wyoming
    Hi everyone [​IMG]

I've been around almost 2 years now on BYC but in order to qualify for the new 1 million thread contest, I have to: "Reply to this thread with a link to your introduction thread here on BYC. For older members, if you haven't started an introduction thread way back then, please start a thread now, in the New Member Introductions section, introduce yourself to the community and tell us a bit about your flock and yourself."

So here I am! If you're interested in me and/or my flock, here's my member interview (guaranteed to tell you way more than you ever wanted to know):
    https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/1022578/byc-member-interview-northflchick

For anyone wanting to enter the contest, here's a link to the rules:
    https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/...t-guess-day-time-win-free-automatic-coop-door

And for those of you just joining BYC (the real new members), you've come to the right place for information, ideas, fun and friends!

Thanks for the chance to ramble [​IMG] (like I need one).

1 person likes this.
  2. sunflour

sunflour Flock Master Premium Member

Jan 10, 2013
    Macon,GA
    [​IMG] So glad you FINALLY decided to do an intro... [​IMG]

3. N F C

Dec 12, 2013
    Wyoming
    Only for contest entering purposes, I actually prefer to remain a woman of mystery. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

4. gander007

gander007 Chicken Obsessed

I have seen you in so many treads so glad to see you introduce your self [​IMG]

5. N F C

Dec 12, 2013
    Wyoming
    Hi gander! I never did do a "new member intro" thing back when first joining. About time, eh? [​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  6. Michael OShay

Michael OShay Chicken Obsessed

May 14, 2014
    Montana
    LOL! Welcome to BYC, woman of mystery. Glad the contest brought you to introduce yourself. :eek:)

7. N F C

Dec 12, 2013
    Wyoming
    Michael, you crazy guy! [​IMG]

Aren't you going to direct me to the Learning Center?

8. drumstick diva

drumstick diva Still crazy after all these years. Premium Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Out to pasture
    NFC I'm waiting for Michael to say you'll make a great lap pet [​IMG] just teasing Michael. I don't remember if I did an introduction thread or not but, I'm not much for contests.

Except for the ice cream addiction, I'm a woman of mystery as well. NFC and I are like twin sisters with other mothers - [​IMG]

9. drumstick diva

drumstick diva Still crazy after all these years. Premium Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Out to pasture
    Oh sorry, Very nice to meet you NFC, Hope you enjoy BYC as much as we do [​IMG]

10. Birdrain92

Birdrain92 Overrun With Chickens

Jun 7, 2013
    Idaho
    I'm in the same boat. Yet to do one; maybe I should, or keep the mystery as if I'm a man of mystery since there's lots of people around here (especially in the peafowl area) that know me and my passion.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by