I'm not sure she knows she is a chicken!!!

jjdward

How bout them DAWGS!
10 Years
May 4, 2009
Buchanan, Georgia
This is Loretta my little banty

30256_100_0079.jpg

Here is what happens when I feed the cats

30256_img00108-20110409-2303.jpg

30256_img00103-20110329-1752.jpg

The poor cats don't know what to think!!!!! lol They just look at her like she is crazy and keep eating!!!! Of course she walks up to the bowl like she belongs there and gets ill if the cats don't let her in to eat!!!! Cracks me up!!!!!

Apparently, your pretty little girl thinks she's not only not a mere chicken, but royalty. Those are the cutest pics!

I have three four-year old Brahmas that dart into the garage to swipe the cat's food out of his bowl every time I open the door. They've decided it's theirs, and they are entitled to it. In fact, the entire flock adores cat food added to their daily scratch ration.

Growing up, our hens would steal the cat food too. The cats would get peeved about it, but they wouldn't dare swat the birds, they just walked away. It was too funny!

I have the same problem. One of the cats finally got tired of it and so the next time I sprinkled some layer feed on the ground for the girls - the cat lapped up some crumbles! He made a face like, "oooh, this is yucky!" But then, stuck his tongue back in it and must have said, "I don't care if it's yucky. If they are going to eat MY food, by golly, I am going to eat THEIRS!"

I sooooo wish I had video of it because it was just like a stubborn toddler moment, LOL
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom