im not very happy

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by incubatingisfun, Jan 4, 2010.

1. incubatingisfun

incubatingisfun Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 15, 2009
    Alaska
    i cant hatch anymore chickens until i sell and i cant find anyone to sell them to

2. popcornpuppy

popcornpuppy Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 19, 2009
    Holland, Massachusetts
    You could try craigslist.com to sell some of your birds. I posted some pullets for sale on my local craigslist and they were gone in 3 hours.

3. incubatingisfun

Dec 15, 2009
    Alaska
    wow

4. incubatingisfun

Dec 15, 2009
    Alaska
    i gave three away to a friend and she ate them(they were mean leghorn roos) and i got to hatch more chickens [​IMG]

5. Cattitude

Cattitude Chillin' With My Peeps

Man, those roos must have been some tough eating! Leghorns are kinda stringy. [​IMG]

Show us pics of your babies soon as they hatch!

6. incubatingisfun

Dec 15, 2009
    Alaska
    well i already hatch them and they are bigger know but i will still post some pics i will be right back

7. kla37

kla37 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 18, 2010
    Hillsborough, NC USA
    Craigslist is great. I had a BPR that turned out to be a rooster, and I had 2 extra BPR pullets. I posted it on Craigslist and a 4H kid came within hours to pick them up!

8. incubatingisfun

Dec 15, 2009
    Alaska
    well i guess no pics cccause the camera is dead

thanks for the info

9. RedRoosterFarm

RedRoosterFarm **LOVE MY SERAMAS**

Im in the same boat as you but I still keep hatching. I am making a run to the auction soon. It kills me to sell purebreds for $1.00 each. I have some awesome bird breeds but nothing here in Wa. is selling. I am culling out my birds so I keep putting more in the bator but its almost a waste. I have even sold my black copper marans at auction and got 5.00 each. OUCH! Craigs list is great but everyone here is trying to dump their birds on the too. Good luck!

RedRoosterFArm

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by