I'm Off To The Hospital Again =/ **I'm Back Update**

Quote:
I can't tell you how many times I have run to the urgent care clinic because of acid reflux!!! It is evil!!!!

lol oh i know.. it runs in my family almost everyone in my family has it and i always hear how annoying and bad it can get and now i have to put up with it
he.gif

I am so glad you are ok, well kinda ok. That stuff can get so painful. I make sure I eat vinegar, helps me. Salads with oil and vinegar dressing, and sometimes just straight vinegar spoonfuls, nasty, but it keeps the heartburn away for me. I also can not eat ketchup anymore, unless I mix it with mayo. It hurts so bad, jaw hurts and ear hurts and chest hurts and feels like you're gonna die.

Wow birdboy, I did not know....hope everything turns out ok, acid reflux is horrid!!! We will keep the prayers going for you that it goes away quickly! or the meds help one way or the other!

Hope it was not thinking about eating that fudge!!! LOL

Ahhh Mark,
Hope your feeling better soon. Unusual in one so young. But dont ignore the condition and keep on top of it. Try Apple Cider Vinegar (make sure it is a good brand) It is fantastic! Do a google on the benfits of A.C Vinegar you will be amazed.

Take care and ((((HUGS)))) coming at you. x

Back
Top Bottom