I'm officially a home owner!!!!!

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by Ibicella, Nov 19, 2012.

1. Ibicella

Ibicella Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 13, 2009
    Everett, WA
    It's been recorded with the court and the keys to our front door were laid in our hands.

I'm finally getting to go home. I lost my home after my mother committed suicide 4 years ago. Had to sell the house to pay estate debts.

With my inheritance, I promised to fulfill my mom's final dying wish...that I would find a home of my own with the money of the one we were losing.

I can go home now. I can get my backyard chickens and my honeybees and my garden.

The home's new name is Sorrow's End. :)

2. Melabella

Melabella Overrun With Chickens

Jun 2, 2011
    Blessings to you and yours,

Congratulations! What a wonderful way to start a new chapter in your life, and begin your healing. There is nothing better than a home to call your own, and those chickens and honey bees are your lovely respite away from all that ails you.

Centanni....in Italian...

A hundred years of blessings![​IMG]

MB

Last edited: Nov 19, 2012
  3. Congrats!!!!!! [​IMG]U should post pics of ur chickens on here one day

4. Jkioneil

Jkioneil Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 29, 2010
    Oregon
    Congrats! [​IMG] That is so exciting. I am very happy for you and sending good thoughts for you in your new home!!![​IMG]

5. Imp

Imp All things share the same breath- Chief Seattle

Congrats Ibicella. [​IMG]

Imp

6. Crafty-Duck

Crafty-Duck Chillin' With My Peeps

May 27, 2012
    Lucky Duck Pond
    [​IMG]

7. aoxa

aoxa Overrun With Chickens

Congratulations! I actually close on a house sale tomorrow for my last house, and finally bought the farm of my dreams :weee

I miss my house, but I don't miss the location or the size of the lot. Now I have a big barn, and can have as many chickens as I want without any restrictions :D

8. Crafty-Duck

Crafty-Duck Chillin' With My Peeps

May 27, 2012
    Lucky Duck Pond
    I'm Jealous [​IMG]

9. Melabella

Melabella Overrun With Chickens

Jun 2, 2011
    That is AMAZING aoxa!!!!

Congratulations to you! I bought my dream place just over 2 years ago, and I still wake up and pinch myself! This is my view out my kitchen window every day!
    [​IMG]God Bless all the homes, everywhere. I will certainly be giving Thanks this Thursday, and always!
    [​IMG]MB

10. aoxa

aoxa Overrun With Chickens

We've been living here since April 13th, and so far have loved the property. Having a barn this big is a blessing. [​IMG] Spring 2012 [​IMG] View from kitchen Summer 2012 [​IMG] View from deck, Fall 2012 [​IMG] I can't wait to see the place in the winter, though I hope it is over quickly :p Your view is magnificent! Love the rainbow :love and thanks :)

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by