I'm on a plane!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by seminolewind, Dec 22, 2012.

1. seminolewind

seminolewind Flock Mistress Premium Member

Sep 6, 2007
    spring hill, florida
    I am on a plane using the wi fi. Can you believe it? I must be 30,000 feet up on the internet. Never thought I would see the day. Just wanted to share, BYC all the way up here on southwest airlines.

2. sourland

sourland Broody Magician Premium Member

May 3, 2009
    New Jersey
    Isn't technology grand! Have a safe flight.

3. Crafty-Duck

Crafty-Duck Chillin' With My Peeps

May 27, 2012
    Lucky Duck Pond
    [​IMG]If I was up there I would be passed out!!!! Never will my feet step on a plane!!!! have a safe trip!!!

4. eenie114

eenie114 Completly Hopeless

I love the new Southwest Wi-Fi. Never actually used it, but it's pretty nifty that they have it, and more to the point, that they don't charge you an arm and a leg!! I love Southwest.

5. Zinnia-Hen

Zinnia-Hen Live & Let Live

Jan 29, 2011
    While I realize this post has more or less lost its affect (if you're gullible enough to believe me [​IMG]), don't stay on wifi during landing. Your pilots will lose contact with the control towers and the plane will spontaneously combust into a million of tiny pieces. The more you know, hon.

[​IMG]

6. seminolewind

seminolewind Flock Mistress Premium Member

Sep 6, 2007
    spring hill, florida
    Zinnia how nice of you to remind me of this prior to my flight in the morning!!!!! [​IMG]

You've convinced me to not even use it since it's my turn to feed the chickens tomorrow after I get home.[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 26, 2012

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by