I'm on WeightWatchers online...UPDATED

chickensioux

Songster
10 Years
Feb 12, 2009
Western North Carolina
OK, one week on WeightWatchers online and I have lost 1.2 lbs. This is being completely honest with calculating points and totally messing up the diet last Saturday. 6 days of being good and one day of really enjoying myself. Not too bad. I am definately eating healthier and not very much exercise (what with being lazy and all). I figure a lb. a week = 52 lbs. in a year that is a nice, slow, healthy weight loss. I can do this!

Last edited:
Just wishing you well in your endeavor.
frow.gif

I'm on WW online too. I've been off plan for awhile and haven't really lost anything, I love the program I've just never stayed with it long enough to make it work for me..It's hard and I'm addicted to food. I'm glad to here it's working for you, funny I found your post today cause as of today I recommitted..I went to the grocery store and bought all my healthy food's, AND I have a healthy meal/dinner cooking in the crock pot. I'd love to have a buddy in this to help motivate and bounce recipe's, advice off of..If you'd be interested shoot me a pm..I need all the support I can get.

Back
Top Bottom