I'm pretty sure I'm driving my family & friends crazy - more chicken pics

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by tsuninight, Aug 17, 2013.

1. tsuninight

tsuninight Chillin' With My Peeps

May 6, 2013
    Maricopa, AZ
    So I've been so much more entertained by my chickens than I can ever truly explain. I just find them absolutely absurd, silly, and awesome! That being said I'm pretty sure my family and friends are getting a "tad" tired of my OMG look at my new chicken picture, and silly chicken stories.

So what does a girl with WAY more time on her hands in one evening do? Well clearly nothing productive like cleaning. That'd just be silly.

NO! ... That can wait until tomorrow... I created a Facebook page for my CHICKENS! https://www.facebook.com/bugninjas

But what good is a Facebook page without "new" pictures?!

I also decided that for the most part my chickens are going to be narrating the page too. I figure if I'm going to do something that silly I'm going to run with it.

I'm not making this post to promote a silly FB page though, I'm really here because I couldn't resist sharing my favorite pictures and figured I needed an explanation as to why exactly I stuffed my chickens in a pot and took pictures of them near my knife holder.

However, that being said I got a couple of (what I consider) to be the best chicken pics ever. Fortunately my chickens were sort of cooperative.... and I just got lucky. I love my iPhone, but someday I should really invest in an actual decent camera. I find though that "most" of the time when I want a camera I'm not going to be lugging one around, and fortunately sometimes I really like the pics my phone takes. YAY Technology. So now I'm going to share my pics. :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 17, 2013
  2. appps

appps Overrun With Chickens

Aug 29, 2012
    Australia
    Thought my ten year old would say that's mean lol but her response? That's so cool we have to put Penny in a pot!! Lol

I love the look on your chooks face in the first one. Perfect :)

1 person likes this.
  3. tsuninight

tsuninight Chillin' With My Peeps

May 6, 2013
    Maricopa, AZ
    I'm glad she got a kick out of it. They were all actually pretty good sports considering I don't really put them in cook pots, and in fact the odds of me ever even killing them are so low it's almost laughable. I drove a roo over an hour to make sure he got a good home. I guess when they have names they are no longer food. LOL

If you end up taking pics I'd love to see t hem.

I love her expression when she's looking in the pot too.

4. b.hromada

b.hromada Flock Mistress

[​IMG] Those pics are hilarious! Just look at their little faces! My hubby did that to a couple of my chickens, and I have to admit, it was very funny. I too will never "eat" one of my girls, ever, but, it is cute! Thanks for sharing. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by