I bought 6 chicks at TSC 2 weeks ago. They couldn't sell less than that. So we got the six and decided we'd rehome 3. I placed an ad on CL on Thursday/Friday/Saturday. Nada Today I'm out in the veggie garden with the girls to let them run around and explore a bit outside. I had decided earlier on which 3 I was keeping. Now I'm not sure. And when I came inside I had an email asking if I still had them. I have 3 BOs, 2 BRs and 1 bantam cochin which might be buff with some blue color to her/him. They all came from the mixed pullets bin. 2 of the BOs have combs growing quicker than the other 1. I've read that comb growth can be an indicator on sex. There was a bantam in the mixed pullets bin and i know those aren't sexed, so I'd not be surprised if I end up with a roo or two in there. But I'm keeping 2 girls (a BO and a BR and the bantam cochin... who better be a girl!) I have had them for 2 weeks so I'm guessing they are almost 3 weeks. Too early to tell for sure gender?