I'M SCARED!!! (crazy update)

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by hollymh, May 15, 2009.

1. hollymh

hollymh *A Scrambled Egg*

Feb 8, 2009
    Texas
    I'm a total sap w/o a gun and a husband around!!! It's 10:41pm where I am and my husband is out, I get so scared by myself!!! I'm not allowed to have a gun, it's the law here, they don't know I'm from Tx and for them to take my guns was like taking the breath right out of me!!! WHHAAAAA [​IMG] Do you get scared at night when no one is around?!?!

Funny not so funny story!!! So... I'm sitting typing away talking about reading my dog mid-sentence... MY DOG FLYS UP FROM LAYING DOWN AND MY FRONT DOOR CREAKS OPEN... I'm about ready to go crazy ninja mom, no joke... I have bad night vision and there is someone standing in my door peeking through whislting IT'S MY FREAKING HUSBAND!!! Can I come in? UGHHHH My heart literally skipped a beat lol I almost cried and laughed and I am really really going to ring his neck!!! :barine Talk about a paranoid freak-out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited: May 15, 2009
  2. Chicks_N_Horses

Chicks_N_Horses Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 30, 2009
    South Alabama
    I love when no one is around! I have a hubby and 3 noisy children. When I get a night off...I soak up the peace and quiet!!!! I have plenty of guns here and I am 15 miles from town way out in the woods so I feel safe as can be [​IMG]

Think happy thoughts!

When my daughter gets scared at night I tell her to think about Ponies that are eating rainbows and pooping butterflies! LOL From Horton Hears a Who. It makes her laugh so hard that she forgets about being scared....I know that is for a child but it is so funny...try it [​IMG]

Last edited: May 15, 2009
  3. Drivegirl54

Drivegirl54 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 10, 2009
    Winder, GA
    [​IMG] I used to be terrified to be alone at night when my dh traveled. Now we have a mini arsenal and a very aggressive german shepherd so I don't mind it.

Where are you?

4. hollymh

Feb 8, 2009
    Texas
    Quote:LOL That's why I'm here [​IMG] If I had a gun I would feel fine, but I don't so I'm not feeling fine... I just hope my crazy ninja mom skills come out if something were to happen... HAHAHAHA And yes, I really do have crazy ninja mom skills!!! I only worry beucase it is me and the neighbors right outside the city and our house was broken into 2 times before we moved in... ugh!

5. hollymh

Feb 8, 2009
    Texas
    Quote:Guam lol not many people know where it is so forgive me if you know, but it is a lil 30X12mi island in the middle of the Pacific...

6. georgialee

georgialee Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 9, 2009
    Knoxville, TN
    It must be beautiful there!

I get scared on my own too. DH only has a muzzle loader which probably wouldn't be much help being that I don't know how to use it, lol! [​IMG]

7. hollymh

Feb 8, 2009
    Texas
    When I lived in Tx outside Dallas, we have a huge load of guns and my dad taught me to shoot every last one of them and he is a sniper in the Army soooo lol I was not one to cross paths with! But now, I have no guns and I feel defenseless at 4'11" and 97lbs!!!

8. hollymh

Feb 8, 2009
    Texas
    Quote:Oh my, it truly is one of Gods better creations!!! I have pics if you would like to see?!?!

9. Kansaseq

Kansaseq Prairie Wolf Farm Asylum

Feb 12, 2009
    NE Kansas
    When I was younger,I used to get really scared if I had to be home alone at night. I even imagined hearing footsteps coming up our basement steps one night! It was much worse after that. As I got older and stopped obsessing on it, (worked more and had more responsibilities)it gradually got better. Now I live in BFE by myself, and have never felt safer. Of course, it doesn't hurt that I literally have my own pack of dogs that bark when the wind blows. No chance of anyone getting close to the house without my knowing it.

Do you have a dog?

10. The Chicken People

The Chicken People Chillin' With My Peeps

May 4, 2009
    Smithville, Mo
    I had a friend in High School that was from Guam! Now I see why you dont have guns...I couldn't live out here in the sticks without my guns!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by