Im seriously loosing my mind arrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by loupan, Dec 4, 2011.

1. loupan

loupan Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 24, 2011
    newzealand
    [​IMG][​IMG] Im loosing my mind keep hearing of everyone else wee babies hatching and mine still nothing preety sure i saw movement earlier but like i say could be me loosing it cant take much more i have bags under my eyes the size of garbage bags just wish something would happen its just my luck not to be straight forward like everyone else [​IMG]

2. Outbackchick

Outbackchick Out Of The Brooder

Nov 20, 2011
    Hi [​IMG] I was like that for my first hatch that happened last week..it was day 22/23 when I finally seen some action.. Has any hatched yet? What are you hatching? And what day are u on?

3. loupan

loupan Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 24, 2011
    newzealand
    Hi im new to this its my first time i only have 1 egg out of 6 its a silky im on day 21 now but at the begining i had problems with temp dropping at night finally got that all sorted now ,so im praying its still ok in there im sure i saw wee movement earlier today just tiny jolts but i keep thinking it could have been my eyes playing games although i was my first look of the day [​IMG] i just wish so bad something would happen [​IMG]

4. Ukiah

Ukiah Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 15, 2011
    AL
    Could have been movement you saw earlier [​IMG]

Don't tire yourself out to much [​IMG] If you had trouble with the temperature dropping
    earlier on, you may have late hatches. Don't stress [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by