I'm shocked... Our church burned down.

Malibu99

Crowing
7 Years
Apr 23, 2012
Cape Cod, Massachusetts
:( 3:00 AM, and the church is on fire. Tons of firefighters, church members, and other people. Despite their best efforts, the church is completely gone. We believe mice chewed through an electrical cord. This is shocking and saddening.

Last edited:
You feel like you lost a friend and a family member. Remember, it's just a building. The people are the church. The church lives in it's people, not in it's structure; you will rebuild and make NEW memories. Prayers for you all!

perhaps renting a school gym or another church between their service times is in order for a short time stop gap for your church home, also I know on 2 congregations that had shared the same facility and merged congregations and loved it.

What town are you in? Our church burned down before , Our church burned down once in 1847 and in 1995 it had heavy fire damage due to electric heat. Anytime this kind if tragedy hits it hurts.

perhaps renting a school gym or another church between their service times is in order for a short time stop gap for your church home, also I know on 2 congregations that had shared the same facility and merged congregations and loved it.
Yep, that's what we're doing now. We're in the process of finding a place- hopefully soon. It's good to know it worked out. Thanks.

You feel like you lost a friend and a family member. Remember, it's just a building. The people are the church. The church lives in it's people, not in it's structure; you will rebuild and make NEW memories. Prayers for you all!
Thanks.
hugs.gif

I'd rather not give out my town (I tend to be extra-cautious). But that's sad that yours burned down too, 3 NH Reds.

t's hard to believe it went from this
59661_119256171464492_6357563_n.jpg

To this

486989_454935871229852_2145023212_n.jpg

In a matter of minutes.
sad.png

Its pretty easy to find what town it is, a simple Google search shows it. Really a shame this happened, but Im sure it will be rebuilt soon.

Thanks everyone. Here is the church after the fire was put out.

406860_514329835253581_503385996_n.jpg

Multiple churches have offered their buildings, so it looks like it'll all come together soon. They're re-doing the building soon, which I am thankful for. Apparently firefighters from surrounding towns all came to help, and the red cross is there providing warmth for the firefighters who were there in the freezing cold at 3:00 in the morning. Thanks again for the support.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom