I'm sick.....

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by chickenbuddy, Apr 23, 2009.

1. chickenbuddy

chickenbuddy Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 4, 2008
    and sick of it! Ugg, I simply had a slight cough and then BAM! Now I have a hackin cough when I try to sleep, a stuffy nose and a sore throat. And it's unpleasent to spend time with my baby chicks now, since their bedding (pine chips/shavings whatever you call them) is just hard to tolerate with a cold if you know what i mean. I feel like crap.

Sorry for the rant. Have a nice day.

2. Mahonri

Mahonri Urban Desert Chicken Enthusiast Premium Member

May 14, 2008
    North Phoenix
    My Coop
    I got two hours of sleep last night and now I have a bad sinus infection. Argh.

3. Marion

Marion Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 21, 2007
    Wilmington, NC
    Mahonri and Chickenbuddy,

Sorry to hear that y'all aren't feeling well and will be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers! Get well really soon!
    [​IMG]

4. Mandalina

Mandalina Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 1, 2009
    Savannah,MO
    i hate the sickies! we just kicked them out over here and it sounds like it went right into your house. hope you feel better soon!

5. chickenbuddy

Jun 4, 2008
    Manhonri, my brother was visiting over easter and he had a sinus infection! Hmmm, small world [​IMG] Thanks everybody! I knew you all could make me feel better, but where is that ginger ale (Things carbonated won't hurt my throat to drink)

6. Mandalina

Mandalina Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 1, 2009
    Savannah,MO
    i love ginger ale! and if you add some grenadine and a cherry you have a shirley temple which is bound to make you feel all better lol!

7. chickenbuddy

Jun 4, 2008
    hmmm I need to try that!

8. lovemychix

lovemychix Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 14, 2008
    Moulton Iowa
    Hope ya feel better soon!

9. chickenbuddy

Jun 4, 2008
    great my cough is acting up again. To make things worse it's a dry cough. I feel I'm about to bust my tracia or something.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by