I'm sleeping in the family room tonight, it seems

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by eenie114, Jul 14, 2011.

1. eenie114

eenie114 Completly Hopeless

Lumpy has an obsession with locks these days. I think I need to talk to her about this. I stayed up late to be a good girl and finish up some school.... I got locked outta my room for it. Can't find the key and I'm too tired to look very hard.
    At least we have a comfortable sofa. [​IMG]

2. Delta2 23

Delta2 23 Flock Master

Sep 4, 2008
    [​IMG]

Lumpy? Dog, I'm guessing? [​IMG]
    I wouldn't mind a good trip to the sofa once in a while, it'd be like being on vacation [​IMG]

3. eenie114

Quote:Kind of. [​IMG] Lumpy is what I call my five-year-old sister. I asked for a puppy... I got her. [​IMG]

4. Delta2 23

Delta2 23 Flock Master

Sep 4, 2008
    Quote:Kind of. [​IMG] Lumpy is what I call my five-year-old sister. I asked for a puppy... I got her. [​IMG]

Almost as good [​IMG]
    You have a lot of sisters [​IMG]
    I don't have sisters, or dogs, or anything like that... just me.

5. Imp

Imp All things share the same breath- Chief Seattle

[​IMG]

Lumpy is my couch.

Well it does describe it.

Imp

6. eenie114

Quote:Laugh it up, Imp. Someday you'll get a package from Missouri and think it's a huge batch of brownies. You'll get the scissors and open it up.... And out will jump the Blonde Freaky Wonder. Then she'll lock YOU out of YOUR room. I shall laugh. [​IMG]

I love daydreaming weird scenarios. Though it's not day anymore. Maybe it's time for some nightdreams. [​IMG]

7. Delta2 23

Delta2 23 Flock Master

Sep 4, 2008
    G'night Eenie, if you want to send that package over I'll be perfectly okay with it... we need a bit of excitement around here [​IMG]

8. Imp

Imp All things share the same breath- Chief Seattle

Quote:Laugh it up, Imp. Someday you'll get a package from Missouri and think it's a huge batch of brownies. You'll get the scissors and open it up.... And out will jump the Blonde Freaky Wonder. Then she'll lock YOU out of YOUR room. I shall laugh. [​IMG]

Been there, Done that.

I love daydreaming weird scenarios. Though it's not day anymore. Maybe it's time for some nightdreams. [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 14, 2011
  9. newchickgal

newchickgal Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 17, 2009
    Republic of Panama
    Am I reading this right, that a five year old locks her bedroom door at night? I am looking at this a whole different way and it really concerns me. If there was an emergency and the key couldn't be located because of panic then a rescue might be delayed when needed moments could make a difference to health and well being.

10. Mahonri

Mahonri Urban Desert Chicken Enthusiast Premium Member

May 14, 2008
    North Phoenix
    My Coop
    There are only a few doors in a home that should lock. The outside doors, the parents room and PERHAPS a bathroom.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by