I'm so blessed

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by mochicken, Dec 2, 2011.

1. mochicken

mochicken Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 27, 2011
    NW Missouri
    I just got off the phone with my uncle who called to tell me that they have more things to give me [​IMG] they have 3 little giant foam incubators they do not need since they got their sportsman, they used them once so they are like new [​IMG]

He recently gave me 2 little giant automatic turners as well as quail tray sets and chicken sets for each. I plan to build an incubator with an old wine chiller and will be using parts from the incubators as well as using the automatic turners to get a really good insulated incubator [​IMG]

I will try to list all the things my uncle has given me in the last 5 months or so lol, I'll probably forget things but I will never forget how lucky I am to have a uncle that likes me enough to share his passion for raising birds.

3 foam incubators
    2 auto turners with quail and chicken trays
    7 breeder cages for quail
    3 black sex link pullets
    3 Easter egger Roos
    5 silkie eggs that all hatched
    12 fancy pigeons
    Multiple feeders
    20 pop bottle waterers
    Allowed me to use his janoel auto incubator for 4 months
    Mutant pheasant pair
    3 ringneck pheasant hens

And probably things I have forgotten lol, thanks uncle, hope you found your way to the forum so you will see this.

2. KLRA

KLRA Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 11, 2011
    Lane County, OR
    Woooooohooooooo!!!! Hahaha that's awesome! Wish MY uncles had been into bird raising. Instead I'm the one "corrupting" (this is what my oldest brother calls it, but I'm actually "spoiling") the rest of my family.

3. potluck

potluck Out Of The Brooder

Jul 19, 2011
    You are a lucky duck - oh wait I didn't see any ducks on that list. I;m still working on convincing my family to bless themselves with chickens.

4. mochicken

mochicken Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 27, 2011
    NW Missouri
    Lol he has ducks but I wasn't interested in ducks lmao

5. Tripp16

Tripp16 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 26, 2011
    North Carolina
    Wow you are very blessed indeed! [​IMG]

6. cmom

cmom Hilltop Farm