I'm so excited........I have light sussex babies

JewellFarm

Songster
10 Years
Apr 22, 2009
Lebanon, Virginia
I ordered 6 light sussex eggs and received 7. They shipped all the way from California to Virginia. Four of the seven had development. I kept them in the bator for two weeks then a hen went broody, so I put them under her. Due date to hatch was tomorrow, but DH just went out and checked and I have two babies so far with another pipped. WOOHOO!!!! I was so worried about these basically due to the money I paid for them, lol. I am very sick right now and I can't even go out and see them, but at least I know I have some beautiful babies. I will get pics as soon as I can.
celebrate.gif
jumpy.gif
celebrate.gif
jumpy.gif
celebrate.gif
jumpy.gif
celebrate.gif
jumpy.gif

Last edited:
Wooo hoo!! Congrats on the new babies! That is wonderful--sorry to hear you are so sick. Hope you get well soon so you can go see them for yourself and take pics!

Renee

Praying for your healing and so happy you got some light sussex babies...They look so pretty....I may have to get some eggs from you down the road...pretty please.

Take good care of yourself. May God bless and heal you.

Thank you both for your well wishes and prayers. I have the worst ear infection ever. All my lymph nodes in my neck are swollen and extremely painful. Even on high powered pain meds, I am still in a lot of pain. Bargain, I would be glad to sell you eggs. Renee, I will get pics up as soon as I can. I may see if DH will take my camera out and take some, lol.

Back
Top Bottom