*********I'M SO EXCITED!!!***********

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by Cloverleaf Farm, May 7, 2009.

1. Cloverleaf Farm

Cloverleaf Farm Bearded Birds are Best

Sep 16, 2008
    Levan, UT
    I am really impatient, so I just candeled for the first time on my first ever 'bator hatch (day 5) and 8 out of 12 have definite veining!! There is one that is obviously clear, and three more that due to my inexperience can't decide if they have blood rings or if they are veins...I've looked at lots of pics, and am leaning toward blood rings, but I'm gonna give them all a few more days before I chuck any.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Yahoo!! They are purebred Mille Fleur d'Uccles, from show-quality parents...I'm after a show chicken for my son who just started 4H! [​IMG]

******************HAPPY DANCE!!!***************************

2. Mahlzeit

Mahlzeit Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 16, 2007
    Long Island NY
    Congrats!! And goodluck with the hatch!!

3. Wanabefarmer

Wanabefarmer Out Of The Brooder

Apr 26, 2009
    Stilwell Oklahoma
    Congrats, Its a lot of fun and addicting.[​IMG] When I candled mine, I couldn't tell on some so I just left them all in there. I have 35 with 2 hatched and 2 zipping and 6 pipping. Hopefully by morning several others will be pipping also.

Anyways, congrats again.

4. Cloverleaf Farm

Cloverleaf Farm Bearded Birds are Best

Sep 16, 2008
    Levan, UT
    Thanks for the congrats!! And congrats to you with your pippers and zippers!! [​IMG]

5. Feathers Acres

Feathers Acres Chillin' With My Peeps

May 31, 2008
    Michigan
    Quote:There was no LOL in that sentence, and your avatar is wrong. When your on here you cant "Say" it you must type it.

Wow I need to go to bed [​IMG]

6. Congrats ! Hope you have a great hatch and get your Mille Fleur d'Uccles , show chicken for your son in the hatch .

Fay

7. Wanabefarmer

Wanabefarmer Out Of The Brooder

Apr 26, 2009
    Stilwell Oklahoma
    Quote:There was no LOL in that sentence, and your avatar is wrong. When your on here you cant "Say" it you must type it.

Wow I need to go to bed [​IMG]

lol, is that better? I have been doing real good not saying lol and now you have made me fall off the wagon. lol oops

Last edited: May 8, 2009

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by