1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

I'M SO IN LOVE ♡♡♡

Discussion in 'Raising Baby Chicks' started by realsis, Apr 16, 2016.

1. realsis

realsis Crazy for Silkies

Jan 17, 2013
    California
    It's amazing how much I love these little fuzzy babies! I ended up getting 7 Barred Rocks, 1 Golden Buff, 1 Silver Laced wyannadotte, and 1 Red Laced wyannadotte. They are getting little fuzzy tufts for tail feathers now! 5 days old and soo sweet!! I am in love and soo greatful! Thank God they are doing great! They all run to me and two of them jump on my lap and cuddle♡♡ I've never had such loving babies!! I feel so blessed!

2. azygous

azygous Chicken Obsessed

Dec 11, 2009
    Colorado Rockies
    I share your joy, although I need to wait until June 9 to actually have my next bunch of fuzz butts.

I already moved last summers surviving three-some to the main coop so the grow-out pen they were brooded in and their coop will all be ready for the blessed event.

3. realsis

realsis Crazy for Silkies

Jan 17, 2013
    California

Share some pictures when they come! What breeds are you getting?

4. azygous

azygous Chicken Obsessed

Dec 11, 2009
    Colorado Rockies
    Certainly will! After my fiasco last summer with Cream Legbars and two MPC mail orders (long, long story), I talked a local independent feed store into ordering me some good old reliable EEs. I'm getting just four or maybe five. That will stuff my coops to capacity and give me a good supply of blue and greenish eggs for the future.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by