I'm so mean! :D

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by gritsar, Sep 9, 2010.

1. gritsar

gritsar Cows, Chooks & Impys - OH MY!

Nov 9, 2007
    SW Arkansas
    We all stayed up late last night - until 3 AM - watching TV and talking. Despite that, DSD and I both managed to make it up at a reasonable hour.
    DH, on the other hand, slept in and in and in.... At 1 PM I decided it was time for him to get up. Not wanting to wake him up myself, I decided to use the collective powers of our two german shepherds. I told the boys what I wanted them to do, opened the bedroom door and then closed it real quick after they went in.
    The best part of waking up....is 180 pounds of dog landing on you. [​IMG]

2. b.hromada

b.hromada Flock Mistress

[​IMG] I bet that was some wake up call! [​IMG]

3. Buff Hooligans

Buff Hooligans Scrambled

Jun 11, 2007
    Quote:At least your intentions were good. And very clever to get your shepherds to do your dirty work.

4. muddypuddles

muddypuddles Chillin' With My Peeps

May 19, 2009
    [​IMG] Every morning when I wake up 13 yo DD, she tells me she doesn't WANT TO GO TO SCHOOL!!! I calmly leave then let the puppy into her room and close the door. Two or three minutes later she'll come out of her room happy as lark. Thank heavens for that dog! He's made my mornings SOOOOO much more pleasant than last year [​IMG]

5. gritsar

gritsar Cows, Chooks & Impys - OH MY!

Nov 9, 2007
    SW Arkansas
    Quote:Funny, my DH is in a much better mood after being woken up by the dogs than he is if a human (me, DSD, etc) wakes him up.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by