im so miserable...

Status
Not open for further replies.

RAWR

Songster
10 Years
May 26, 2009
who wants to know?
yesterday i was doing okay with CheesePuff's death...but now im fighting tears...
theres really only one way i know how to deal with things like this, but im not going back to hurting myself.
writing in a journal doesnt help, talking doesnt help, i just really dont know what to do.
then i saw pictures of a buff silkie, and that brought back what happend to mine...
i have no idea what to do...im litteraly beyond miserable...
</3

Let yourself feel the pain. It's ok to be sad when we lose something we love. It's part of the healing process.

I know my words won't help much but remember, you are not alone. Most of us have lost dear birds and understand your pain.

i found out my dad has lung cancer yesterday. last night after i cried myself to sleep my hubby came in to tell me that my chickens(that are at my old place until we get the coop built) some are missing. like over half. he could only find 4 out of 18. today we found a total of 7. so the neighbor dog got quite a nice lunch yesterday. and all my favorites are gone of course. except i got my favorite rooster. my cuckoo marans hen is gone
sad.png
most of my EE's and turkens are gone, and my favorite hen i got from Jmhappycowboy. it was a turken mixed with blue orp. she was a splash color with full feathers. so pretty. you will be ok. just remember we have all been there.
hugs.gif

Sweetie, Sometimes you HAVE to just deal with things...
Life can suck sometimes.... and cutting/hurting yourself doesent change that... it wont make it go away..(but i'm sure that you already know this..)
Its just something that we all HAVE to learn in life... to DEAL with things..
Try to not focus on it so much... try to distract your mind...
Read a good book.. draw (you can draw pretty good!) .. listen to some good music... talk to a friend...
I promise it will be okay..
Its OKAY to feel sad sometimes... its NORMAL... dont try to block those feelings by hurting yourself... just LET yourself feel sad for a little while... its okay...
hugs.gif

Just know we are on here for you, if you need an "ear" and most of us have lost a beloved bird, or pet, or even family member. Keep your chin up and time will help with the sadness. Try to keep busy if you can, I find that helps me. I usually "clean out the barn" when I'm stressed, all that shoveling gives me an outlet for my frustrations, plus I like to cry on the shoulder of a horse. Horses are good for your soul, if everyone else is "busy". Take care, HenZ

Quote:
my friends always try to out do my saddness and they always bring up crap that never happnd. so i aint gonna talk to them about it. i would draw but i used all my paper up
sad.png
and i am listenin to Blood on the Dance Floor right now, and its helping
big_smile.png

ik you have to deal with it. its part of life. life sux.
tongue.png
ik it does. and im not a quitter, so i aint gonna end up killing myself
big_smile.png
so dont worry about that. and i got rid of everything to hurt myself with
big_smile.png

to be honest, talking on here has helped a bit :3

Quote:
my friends always try to out do my saddness and they always bring up crap that never happnd. so i aint gonna talk to them about it. i would draw but i used all my paper up
sad.png
and i am listenin to Blood on the Dance Floor right now, and its helping
big_smile.png

ik you have to deal with it. its part of life. life sux.
tongue.png
ik it does. and im not a quitter, so i aint gonna end up killing myself
big_smile.png
so dont worry about that. and i got rid of everything to hurt myself with
big_smile.png

to be honest, talking on here has helped a bit :3

Good! I KNOW that youre a STRONG little chick! You'll be okay!
thumbsup.gif

I suck at dealing with sad... I mean really suck.

Historically I've found that I'm MUCH better at channelling MAD.

So, I try and get myself good and peeved... then I take DSs T-ball bat and beat the snot out of the little tykes b-ball goal...
Thing is pretty well indestructible, so I can vent my piece without causing any damage... though I did get strange looks from the neighbors.

It helped... haven't needed that kind of venting for years now... once me and my mom spent a couple years not speaking... and now sorta are okay-ish... well stress has decreased a lot so I don't have near so much to be cranky about... but part of grief is anger so it might help?
hugs.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom