1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

I'm so proud of my design!

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by Keltara, Aug 22, 2011.

1. Keltara

Keltara Chillin' With My Peeps

I recently started a blog. Last night during the wee hours of the middle of the night, I designed and created a "chicken themed" header for my blog. I Love the way it turned out!
    If you would like to follow me on my blog, sign up to be a follower by email. I would love to share our adventures in the big woods with you. You can view my blog here. I hope to see you join!!

~Kelly~
    My Country Chronicles Blog

Update
    9/9/11 - New post: "Spaghetti is yummy!". Click here to view it. If you haven't signed up to follow by email, please feel free, I would love you to follow our adventures in the big woods.

Last edited: Sep 9, 2011
  2. equinehugger3

equinehugger3 Overrun With Chickens

Apr 14, 2010
    All I can say is that I'd hire you to design my blog! [​IMG] It's beautiful! [​IMG]

3. flowergirl60

flowergirl60 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 13, 2011
    Austin Tx
    I love your blog. And thanks for sharing that wonderful strory of the heroic chicken. First came sad tears and then happy tears for the ending. Your girls are beautiful and so are your hens. Can't wait for more strories. How is the pool? LOL!

4. gritsar

gritsar Cows, Chooks & Impys - OH MY!

Nov 9, 2007
    SW Arkansas
    [​IMG]

5. ChickLover98

ChickLover98 The Chicken Princess

Apr 24, 2010
    Pennsylvania
    I LOVE it! [​IMG]

6. Lothiriel

Lothiriel Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Aug 30, 2007
    New York State
    My Coop
    Very nice blog -- and I love your design! [​IMG]

7. Keltara

Quote:Thank you Ellie! [​IMG]

8. Keltara

Quote:Hi Patty!
    The pool! Hahaha! Actually the weather has not been the greatest. We have cooled down and night which means that pool is cold. We have been having daily temps in the 70's and the kids have not been swimming and so the ducky chickens have not been swimming either. [​IMG]

I was the same as you when I watched the video about Liza. I began to cry, and then I was filled with joy. Somebody posted it here in BYC and I in turn posted it to my blog. It really touched me, and I knew it would touch others as well. Tara said that if anyone ever calls her a chicken, she's going to thank them. [​IMG]

I hope you signed up to follow my blog by email. There is a place on the right side of my blog to sign up. Feel free to do so if you have not already.

9. Keltara

Quote:Thanks Kat. ✿◠‿◠

10. ChickenPeep

ChickenPeep Faith & Feathers

May 1, 2011
    Olathe, Kansas
    Thats so pretty!
    I love it so much! It makes me think of a cozy day at the coop!! [​IMG] [​IMG]
    that Video is amazing!! It made me cry in sandness and then happiness when i realized what happened!! (i dont want to spoil it for anyone!!)
    Everyone, Please, watch that video, its amazing!!!

Last edited: Aug 22, 2011

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by