I'm so proud of my son, great tests scores!

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by key west chick, Feb 11, 2009.

1. key west chick

key west chick Chillin' With My Peeps

May 31, 2008
    Gainesville, GA
    Every year, they take the ITBS in school. We just got his back. He's in the 8th grade and scored a grade equivalent of 13+ on everything but 3 things!! He's in the top 90% in everything but 4 things. We are so proud!!! We love his school and his teachers, they have all been wonderfully helpful.[​IMG]

2. miss_jayne

miss_jayne Lady_Jayne

Jun 26, 2008
    Columbiaville, MI
    congrats to him and to you. my son has learning difficulties and we know how hard kids have to work and how hard the teachers work with him.

God bless your son with knowledge and discernment for using what he learns, and you for encouraging/praising him. Way to go, Mom! [​IMG]

3. key west chick

key west chick Chillin' With My Peeps

May 31, 2008
    Gainesville, GA
    Thanks, he's had some really great teachers since we moved schools 2 years ago. He's had some really bad ones too. My DD is the exact opposite of our son. She has struggled with every passing grade she has ever made. She did much better once we took her out of private school, believe it or not. I think the school was so worried about losing a paying student, they turned a blind eye to her troubles. She ended up being held back in the 5th grade. We changed her to public school and she did much better.( And a year at Sylvan learning center)

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by