Im so proud of myself

Discussion in 'Predators and Pests' started by pringle, Oct 23, 2009.

1. pringle

pringle Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 16, 2009
    Pepperell,MA
    We have been having some dog problems lately and this time I was ready!I had my paintball gun next to the front door incase the dog came back well it did.....so I here squaking in the yard immediatly I put on the co2 tank to the paintball gun put on the hopper loaded with 200 rounds and go on my outdoor deck.I see the dog running around in the yard like a maniac trying to get in the tractor there in, so I put the gun on full auto(18 balls per second)and I start firing at the thing,full on blast at his butt and he just runs out of there,I still keep on shooting into the woods were he ran till all my paintballs were out.I dont think ill see that dog in a while! [​IMG]

2. M To The Maxx

M To The Maxx Baseball+Girls=Life

Jul 24, 2009
    Lutz,FL
    [​IMG]

3. fordmommy

fordmommy Dancing With My Chickens

Jul 16, 2009
    Wisconsin
    One of my nieghbors of our old house did that to another nieghbor's dog that kept coming in his yard and pooping in it. The owner of the dog said something like...you can't prove it was my dog. Well- he kept a better eye on that dog after that! [​IMG]

4. LeBlackbird

LeBlackbird Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 17, 2009
    SE Pennsylvania
    Quote:When crows were stealing our apples right off the tree, my paintball gun came in handy [​IMG]

5. pringle

pringle Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 16, 2009
    Pepperell,MA
    Yep people should think about paintball guns,there really loud so just the sound could scare an animal away,you could freeze the paintballs if you wanted to and if you get a desent one they shoot extremly fast fast enough to scare pretty much any animal away.

6. CMV

CMV Flock Mistress

Apr 15, 2009
    We use our paintball guns on squirrels. We had one wandering around all winter with a bright blue tail. [​IMG]

Unfortunately, shooting someone's dog with a paintball gun can be deemed animal cruelty, so you may want to file a report with the police letting them know that in a dire situation (chickens being attacked) you grabbed a paintball gun to protect your flock. Just file a report to cover yourself and make it seem like you have nothing to hide. That way if the police are called to investigate a dog that was brutalized by paintballs when he mistakenly got out, you don't get in trouble.

Good luck. And great job.

7. chickendude

chickendude Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 4, 2009
    Dutchess County NY
    I love it! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by