I'm SOOOOOOO Bored.....

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by chickenbuddy, Dec 21, 2008.

1. chickenbuddy

chickenbuddy Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 4, 2008
    Blah, I'm bored.....nuf said.

2. Ugly Cowboy

Ugly Cowboy Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 25, 2008
    Corn, OK
    Same here! I hate my days off... Dont get many but I still dont like 'em LOL!

3. smom1976

smom1976 too many projects too little time!

May 2, 2008
    Pensacola, FL
    I figured this post would have been from Yappyfingers..
    she posts that she is board all the time..LOL

4. chickenbuddy

Jun 4, 2008
    I'm actually finding this site a little boring, actually....GAH! I must be super bored! GET ME TO THE HOSPITAL! (lol, it took me a few times to spell that word right)

5. snowydiamonds

snowydiamonds Chillin' With My Peeps

Life is too short and too busy to be bored, get busy, there is always something to do and be thankful for along with enjoying while you're doing it. If you're bored, its self inflicted punishment.
    [​IMG]

6. chickenbuddy

Jun 4, 2008
    Those are some very wise words......did you come up with them yourself or did you quote some guru of life?

7. Kesta

Kesta Pie Crust Malfunction

Jul 31, 2008
    houston tx
    if you are bored go somewhere with a revolving door and try to slam it. let me know when youv accomplished that! [​IMG]

8. snowydiamonds

snowydiamonds Chillin' With My Peeps

Its my own motto, I meet myself coming and going (that one's not mine but its a true thing), there are never enough hours in a day or night to do everything I would like to do (this one's not mine either but another true dat), I fall asleep nightly with a book in my hand, glasses on, wanting desperately to read but too tired and not enough done and my body aching from trying to do it, and its all enjoyable:)

My other favorite saying and I don't think its anyone else's original, is: "self inflicted" it began as pertaining to myself but I quickly realized it pertains to everyone else, too...

and my 3rd favorite which is another "true dat" and is for myself:
    "it hurts to be lazy" and the hurt from doing and doing well, is a good hurt. I was born w/one leg longer than the other and back then the doctors never knew enough to realize my short little mother didn't have enough room in her for me so my back was out of whack...I cannot lay around or sit around and do nothing, it hurts like heck! I absolutely need to be doing something physical to function and it keeps me happy:)

Just might work for others, too!

9. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

Quote:WHAT???? You wanna take my job and I will stay home for the week? Weirdo.

10. Ugly Cowboy

Ugly Cowboy Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 25, 2008
    Corn, OK
    Quote:WHAT???? You wanna take my job and I will stay home for the week? Weirdo.

LOL Aw heck, I LOVE my job! My boss made me take some time off for Christmas, but I'd rather be out there breakin them colts or muckin stalls or somethin! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by