Im sorry Im late of the Indiana st fair news

pinkwindsong

Songster
8 Years
Mar 18, 2011
Laurens SC
Just wondering if all our BYC people are ok in Indiana, crazy weather tragedy0.
there were 4- h ers showing birds at that fair wern't they... hope everyone is alright and my prayers and condolences to those who have lost loved ones or were hurt

)O( blessed be
Pink

Thanks for thinking of us. We are going to the fair tomorrow.
I think our state fair must be cursed. In '63, there was an explosion that killed 74 and injured about 400.

Wasn't it just a few years ago that a little girl fell out of one of the rides there too?
It seems like every year something goes wrong at the State Fair..

I only went for band day, and to show my horse.. then went home when I was in 4H (last year being in 2010).
Not planning on going this year at all.

When we drove up to go to Starved Rock, we were slammed by high winds that took some motorcyclists off the road and had a rough time keeping the van on the road. It hit us just north of Clinton, IL and it went on for 10 minutes, blowing hard that the trees and corn were bending. Talk about a nasty one! When we got back home, we found out about the IN State Fair stage that went down.....I bet it was the same storm that we passed hours earlier that hit it.

Quote:
It was in the fall, not during the Indiana State Fair! It happened at the Pepsi Colliseum which is located on the fair grounds...........

Back
Top Bottom