I'm STAYING in this Forum (smile)! ! !

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Buff Hooligans, Sep 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Buff Hooligans

Buff Hooligans Scrambled

Jun 11, 2007
    And that's that!

Horay for BYC! It's been my fabulous companion at work for months now and I can't live without it and you good guys! So take THAT.

2. Chelly

Chelly Cooped Up

May 11, 2007
    Folks tend to take things too personal... I know I do to - perhaps some just need a few days away.....

3. lacyloo

lacyloo Cooped Up

May 26, 2007
    north florida
    yep i love it here."most the time" but im staying i think i will take a break frome thism site a wile though. maby a wekk or so i havent desided yet but i will be back.!!!

4. Wooden_Pony

Wooden_Pony Chillin' With My Peeps

Quote:Oh lacy you are to cute!! [​IMG]

You know you will not be able to stay away [​IMG]

5. serendipity22

serendipity22 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 1, 2007
    NC
    I'm staying! This place is tame compared to the birth boards on BYC. Talk about some hormonal people. Try posting with a bunch 'of just' pregnant ladies who think they're the only pregnant people who have ever walked the planet. Pretty funny!

[​IMG]

6. lacyloo

lacyloo Cooped Up

May 26, 2007
    north florida
    lol i know i probalby not be able to stay away for long but mom said i need to stay off the comp and focus more on skewl but o well.

7. jenichick

jenichick Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 1, 2007
    NC
    DITTO! Companionship! I'm in.................... ! [​IMG]

8. Wooden_Pony

Wooden_Pony Chillin' With My Peeps

Quote:Good glad you are still in with us!!
    I would miss seeing your red horned goat avatat!!! [​IMG]
    Lisa

9. chickengirlnm

chickengirlnm Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 4, 2007
    clovis, new mexico
    I am still fairly new to this site and owning chickens and I have to check what is going on in the world of chickens every morning while having my coffee and I stop by often through out the day, so I guess I am a " regular " ,and I think as long as I have my chickens and ducks I am here to stay - so I guess you all will have to put up with the many questions I seem to always have LOL

I am very glad I found this site and love reading about all of your chicken adventures and seeing all the pictures you everyone post ( of course it is bad for me since now there are at least 5 diffrenet breeds of chicks I want for next spring )

10. arlee453

arlee453 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 13, 2007
    near Charlotte NC
    I'm staying too... [​IMG]

Besides, where else could I go to get my chicken addiction fed? I know the first step to recovery is to admit you have a problem, but some of us don't want to get any better

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by