I'm such a sucker for the cuteness factor, this one I couldn't resist!

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by High Roost Ranch, Jul 18, 2010.

1. High Roost Ranch

High Roost Ranch The Chicken Whisperer

So the past few months, when my daughter and I go to the feed store, she's been checking out the chicks and buns. Always an adamant no on my behalf. No more chicks/buns from the feed store. Well, I must've fallen and bumped my head because I had a $10 bill burning a hole in my pocket when my daughter brought over the cutest little bun I've seen in a very long time. It's mixed breed lionhead, cute as can be and I guess torti in color??? Anyhow, I lost my mind temporarily and I said yes. Now Easter (as I've named him) has a home with us. Please, can someone direct me to the nearest Cuteness Suckers Anonymous group in my area?

Drum roll please, so you can see just how my getting taken happened...

Easter the bun
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. annie3001

annie3001 My Girls

Jun 11, 2009
    Ct.
    rabbits are sooooo awesome!!!! we have a house trained rabbit going on 6 years old in november!!! he is thus far soooooo cool. [​IMG]
    he mingles with our 2 dogs (shelties) and loved having our babie chicks in the house (before it was their time to go into the coop)

enjoy your rabbit! [​IMG]

3. muddypuddles

muddypuddles Songster

May 19, 2009
    Oh my! [​IMG] [​IMG]

4. High Roost Ranch

I'd like to say that it's only been me who has repeatedly received the bunny initiation, not the daughter... 4 changes of clothes yesterday after getting piddled on, a change of sheets last night after I just put fresh ones on that morning and now the comforter just went to the wash machine along with my pillow after initiation... ah yes, gotta luv the buns. [​IMG]

5. High Roost Ranch

Thanks for the comments. [​IMG]

I already have 3 english angoras, and I had told her we were sticking with just that breed. *Needs head examined to determine where I failed myself*

6. Skyesrocket

Skyesrocket Songster

Mar 20, 2008
    Cuteness Suckers Anonymous group in my area?

[​IMG] You are at the national group...here. Bunny is very cute! I would have brought it home too. [​IMG]

7. IcarusSomnio

IcarusSomnio Songster

Apr 27, 2010
    Vernon County, MO
    He looks to be a Harlequin Lionhead, just cute as a button. I had a Harlequin buck (short haired) that I lost recently. Harle's are one of my favorite colors [​IMG]

8. froggie71

froggie71 Songster

Apr 18, 2009
    Shamong, NJ
    Very cute! I can resist them when I remind myself that my DS is allergic to rabbits. Phew!

9. Brindlebtch

Brindlebtch Songster

Apr 15, 2009
    Texas
    That probably IS the cutest bunny I have ever seen!!!! I can see why your self control failed! [​IMG]

10. Xodrana

Xodrana In the Brooder

Apr 17, 2010
    Diaper the little guy till you can catbox train him. Very cute. Who could not fall in love with him?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: